2-Day Training Course
All participants of this important training course will be familiar with:
1. The basics of applied pharmaceutical microbiology
2. How to implement appropriate strategies for maintaining a controlled manufacturing environment
3. New technologies and rapid microbiological methods, microbial identification technologies, endotoxin testing for quality control and process control during manufacturing
4. Microbiological test method validation
5. The regulatory and pharmacopoeia expectations.